Holy moly, another month that just flies through… and this month I thought I would read less books than previous ones since I had to study for my finals (which I’m still doing because they are the first week of June) but I still managed to read 9 frigging books!
1. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
2. The Forsaken by Lissa. M. Stasse
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer. E. Smith
4. The Warrior by Ty Patterson (Kindle version)
5. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer. E. Smith
6. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
8. Champion by Marie Lu
9. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
First I picked up The Indigo Spell, the 3rd book in the Bloodlines series and I loved it so much. I gave it 5 stars.
Then I read The Forsaken which was a bit of a disappointment for me. I ended up giving it 2 stars, but if you want to know more about my thoughts, here is my full review: http://adayinbookland.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/the-forsaken-by-lissa-m-stasse.html