Since I only include in my favourites those books I give 5 stars I decided to do an honourable mentions post with a bunch of incredible reads I read this year. I highly recommend all of them. Here is the list:
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert.
- Beloved by Toni Morrison.
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon.
- Minor Feelings by Cathy Park Hong.
- Lovely War by Julie Berry.
- almendra by Won-Pyung Sohn.
- Love After Love by Ingrid Persaud.
- Love in Colour by Bolu Babalola.
- Pandora's Jar by Natalie Haynes.
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall.
Any reads that didn't make it into your favourites but deserves a mention?
Let me know!