The Summertime Madness Tag was created by JackEatsBooks and I’ve seen a few booktubers doing it so I thought to myself ‘why not?’ and so here I am, with my second tag post for you guys.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. Show a book with a Summery cover! i.e Sun, Beach etc.
For this one I choose Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. I haven’t read it yet but it speaks summer for me and not just for the title (duh!). Here is the cover:
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your Summer Vacation!
The Weasley’s. While reading Harry Potter I daydreamed (I still do sometimes LOL) about spending my summer there playing Quidditch, teaching Arthur Weasley all about Muggles devices and so on.
3. You're about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?
This one is hard because it depends on how long the flight will be… I probably wouldn’t choose a novella, just a short book between 150-250 pages or so which will be an easy read. And I think We Were Liars is perfect for that purpose
4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
5. You're sitting at the beach all alone...which fictional character would be your beach babe?
This question isn’t fare…. How are we supposed to pick only one? *insert frustrated face* Okay, after some consideration I’ll have to go for Levi from Fangirl because he’s the cutest and funniest so he will be the perfect candidate for my beach babe
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
For this one I have to pick Simon from The Mortal Instruments Series because he’s awesome, as simple as that (he’s also a good candidate for question 5, seriously, I love love Simon, I can’t help myself)
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?
If you want to have some fun, do it =)
Go find me on Goodreads!