September is over and here are the 10 books I read this month (3 of them are ebooks so they aren't pictured here but I have listed them below):
- Summerwater by Sarah Moss (7/10).
- Saving Ruby King by Catherine Adel West (7.5/10).
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson (5.5/10).
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King (7/10).
- Letter from Birmingham Jail by Martin Luther King Jr. (7.5/10).
- SLAY by Brittney Morris (8/10).
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune (9.5/10) -> a new favourite.
- Love in Colour by Bolu Babalola (8/10).
- The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty (5.5/10).
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang (8/10).
Hope your reading month was as good as mine :)