TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Okay, so the topic for this week has been a difficult one for me mainly because I had a hard time choosing only 10 books. I assume we are talking here the entire Winter time (from Dec 21st to March 20th, right?) and so I hope I would read more than 10 books but you never know because January is my exam month and reading will not be a priority, more like a reward.
So, intead of just making a list I decided to insert a picture of the books ^^
- All the Lights We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- Half Blood by J. L. Armentrout
- El Marciano (The Martian) by Andy Weir
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
- Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
There are many more books that could have made it to this list but hey, one has to decide right?
What books on you winter TBR are you most excited about?