There is still a week and a half left of November but all the books I got this month have arrived and there are no more plans to order more. I'm gonna save you the whole 'I tried my best to buy less but it didn't happen' excuse because this time around I was very much aware of the books I bought.
November, so far, hasn't been a good month. I've been feeling really anxious about Uni and my dissertation and I feel there aren't enough hours in the day to do things and the more anxious I get, the less productive I become because I get quite lethargic. Getting books in the mail cheers me up a little bit. I got a mixture of everything this time around. As always, if you're interested in any of them you can link on the titles, it will take you to the goodreads page.
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstances by Ruth Emmie Lang
- The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
- Kiss Me Someone by Karen Shepard
- Women & Power by Mary Beard