The Harry Potter tag was created by the people at Bookidote and I got tagged by Ruz & Veronika over at The Regal Critiques. Thank you girls! I can't really say no to anything Harry Potter related.
- Flagrate. Writing Charm. A book you found the theme interesting, buy you’d like to rewrite it. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I liked the concept of the story and the themes McGuire tried to explore but it was done in a very superficial way and the whole plot was very rushed. I would have preferred a bigger book with a whole lot of background instead.
- Alohomora. Unlocking Charm. The first book in a series that got you hooked. My first impulse was to write down Harry Potter and leave it like that but for the sake of the answer and to avoid answering every single question in the same way I’m gonna go with both Game of Thrones by George Martin and The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. Both amazing and great series in general.
- Accio. Summoning Charm. A book you wish you could have right now. Smoke by Dan Vyleta. This one sounds so fascinating. It’s a fantasy novel in which the sinners, the wicked – whichever adjective you prefer – are marked by the smoke that comes out of their bodies.
- Avada Kedavra. A killer book. Both senses. Take it as you like. I’m gonna take it as a killer book in the awesome way and I’m gonna urge you all to read Fairytales for Wilde Girls by Allyse Near because I can't shut up about how amazing it is.
- Confundo. Confusing Charm. A book that you found really confusing. For this I’m picking The Saga of Gunnlaug Serpent-tongue, one of the Little Black Classics published by Penguin. It was full of names and confusing as hell and I remember finishing it and not remember anything about it *shrugs*.
- Expecto Patronum. Your spirit animal book. Sorry, it has to be Harry Potter… I mean, how could it not?
- Sectumsempra. Dark Charm. A dark twisted book. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. The whole trilogy as a whole is dark and twisted and one of the best thriller series I’ve ever read.
- Aparecium. Revealing Charm. A book that surprised you in a great way, reveals to be more than it is. Someone at a Distance by Dorothy Whipple. Another story I don’t think I’ll ever shut up about. It broke in a good way and I cannot wait to get my hands on more of her books because I need them in my life.
That's is all! Thanks again to Ruz & Veronika for tagging me and I don't know who has done this already so if you want to, feel free to do it and if you have already done it, link it down below so I can have a read at your answers. Have an awesome week!