Thursday, 12 March 2015

Book Haul # 4

I’ve gone cray-cray these past couple of weeks. But you see, I’ve had a lot of free time and while wandering Madrid to buy birthday gifts I also did stop by some bookstores. One of those is La Casa Del Libro (a.k.a The Book House) in Callao (Madrid) which has updated the English book section and is like being in paradise. The other one is called Pasajes and they are specialized in foreign literature (English, German, Italian, French… you name it). And so of course I did some damage and by that I mean I gave them my money and I don’t regret it one bit.



This book haul is gonna be a mix of fiction and classics because they had the beautiful Penguin English Library editions and I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore them and well, I would have to read them for Uni so that was another excuse to get them really. In addition, they also had the new Little Black Classics that Penguin released due to its 80th birthday. They are so teeny tiny and cute and I got those I was interested in. Instead of writing out the books I got and why I got them, I’m just gonna put pictures because otherwise this will be a very long post. 









There you have it! Have you read some of them? In that case tell me below! Happy reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment