What better way to come back to the blog than with a bookhaul? My family and friends really outdid themselves this year and I ended up with this amazing haul for my birthday. I am very excited to read them all but considering how many there are and how lenghty (looking at you War and Peace & Fortunata y Jacinta), it is more than likely I won't be able to get through them before the year ends. Last year I gave myself the challenge and did it but I am not sure about this year. Will try though.
- Guerra y Paz by Leo Tolstoy.
- Fortunata y Jacinta by Benito Pérez Galdós.
- La escritura indómita by Mary Oliver.
- El palacio de hielo by Tarjei Vesaas.
- Todo el mundo puede ser ANTIFA by Pol Andiñach.
- El legado de las diosas by Katerina Tucková.
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden.
- The Covent Garden Ladies by Hallie Rubenhold.
- By Ash, Oak and Thorn by Melissa Harrison.
- Wake, Siren: Ovid Resung by Nina MacLaughlin.
Have you read any of these?