And just like that November is over. I truly cannot believe it as if feels like it started yesterday. And the decade is coming to an end. Anyways, we are here for the books so all in all this month I've been a bit slumpy and unmotivated to read - the winter blues have been too real for me this time.
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo. I have a full review of this one but I enjoyed it a lot. Cannot wait for the sequel.
- She Said by Jodi Kantor & Megan Twohey. I admire the work and effort they put into breaking this story but I didn't get along with the writing style.
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend. This was a reread for me because I wanted to read the second book in the series and I wanted to go into it with a fresh memory of what happened in the first book. It was as wonderful as the first time I read it.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K.Rowling. What can I say? I love this series but rereading it this time to compare it with the movies have made me realise just how little justice the movies did to the books.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E.Schwab. Loved the world building and writing style. The ending though was a bit too rushed and everything was resolved too easily. But it is a promising first book in a series and I cannot wait to start the sequel.
- Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend. What an utter delight! The world Townsend has created is fascinating and everything is so weird and there is always something new around the corner and I just love it. It is middle-grade but so many things there for adults to explore. I hate that I have to wait until February next year to read the third book.
What about you? How was November? Any favourites?