Skip to main content

October Playlist!


With October being almost over (I still need to process this…) I thought it was a good time to upload another monthly playlist, don’t you think?

These 20 songs have been on repeat almost all month long. Some I discovered a week or so ago but they made it to the list because they were awesome and some others have been my favourites for a long time but I kind of rediscovered them this October. We also have instrumental. You guy know I can’t live with it; it’s what accompanies me while reading so of course some of them will be in the playlist.



I'd love you to listen to all of them, if possible, but out of the 20 my favourites are:

  1. Changing of the Seasons by Two Door Cinema Club
  2. Animals by Maroon 5
  3. Busindre Reel by Hevia. LISTEN TO IT. IT’S INSTRUMENTAL, WITH BAGPIPES AND BEAUTIFUL.
  4. Miracle by Hurts
  5. Superheroes & Flares by The Script. Their new album is beyond amazing. I love all the songs but Superheroes and Flares are the ones I’ve been listening the most to but expect more songs by them in my November playlist.

And here is the complete list!



So, what songs have you been listening to this month? Do you know these ones? I want to know! Also, I wanna know if you like this format, the Spotify list I mean or if you would prefer that I upload some YouTube videos. I don’t mind =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review // The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild

The Improbability of Love  by Hannah Rothschild { Goodreads } Published by Bloomsbury in 2016 Paperback edition; 479 pages { BookDepository } The Improbability of Love follows a bunch of different characters all involved in different ways with the art-world scene in London when a very famous painting –which gives name to the novel – is found by Annie, the main protagonist we could say, in a thrift shop. Don’t be fooled by the cover which screams chick-lit through and through; the novel deals with so much more.

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident...

How I Rate Books

For quite a while now I’ve seen loads of people talking about how they rate the books they read. And so I thought about doing my own post because it is true the way I rate books has changed and so I wanted to discuss it with you guys. The main thing that inspired me to do this post is Helene’s Jeppesen video about it.