Skip to main content

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me Tag


The lovely and amazing Jess @ My Reading Dress (seriously her posts are amazing and she is hilarious!) tagged me to do The 20 things you probably didn’t know about me tag. So, without further ado here are my answers…


1. How tall are you? 
1, 64 cm. I’m not too tall, but not too short. I think :/

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? 
Okay, here is my talent: I have the ability of remember most actors’ names, both male and female, and in which movies/tv shows they have worked or are working on. It’s not impressive but very useful sometimes. Ask my friends and family if you don’t believe me.

3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve? 
Rudeness. When it comes to reviewing I mean. It is understandable that we cannot like every book we read, I expect the reviewer to treat with respect both the author and his/her work because you know… writing a book is hard work (sometimes. We all know everything has exceptions). So when I read a review which is full with insulting and disrespectful comments I just can’t stand it. And I’ve seen a few. Why people do this? And I’m not talking about sarcasm or anything; I mean pretty heavy hurtful comments. And maybe I didn’t enjoy the book they are bashing either but reading those kinds of things make me want to puke, literally… BE RESPECTFUL PEOPLE, IS NOT THAT HARD.

4. What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? 
People who are constantly looking down on everyone. What is the need to make everyone else feel less like you? I can’t stand it. Just, get out of my face.

5. What’s your favourite song? 
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?!? I. COULDN’T. PICK. ONLY. ONE. EVEN. IF. MY. LIFE. DEPENDED. ON. IT. Whoever made this questions is evil… this isn’t fair. So I’m gonna cheat and I’m gonna tell you my favourite song at the moment which I discovered thanks to my lovely sister. Changing of the Season by Two Door Cinema Club. I’m obsessed.



6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours
Etsy is quite an obsession to me but I don’t really have a favourite shop to be honest.

7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? 
Reading? hahaha or listening to music or watching a tv show. I’m a badass and I know it LOL

8. What’s your favourite junk food? 
MC-FREAKING-DONALD’S.

9. Do you have a pet or pets? 
If so, what kind and what are their names? Sadly, I don’t. I had a cat when I was younger but he passed away (ate something with poison… people who poison food to kill animals deserve a very horrible fate). But I would love to have an Alaskan malamute or a Siberian husky.

10. What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books? 
I haven’t read many nonfiction books and most of them where Uni reading back when I studied Psychology. And I don’t have particularly good memories of that time so yeah… but regarding fiction I have to pick Harry Potter. I know there are better books out there but Harry Potter is Harry Potter. Enough said.

11. What’s your favourite beauty product? 
LIPSTICKS.

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened? 
I’ve been embarrassed quite a few times but the one I remember most vividly was when I was 10 or so years old. I was walking with my mum and sisters and I saw a man (well, the back of a man) walking in front of us and I thought he was my father. I started yelling “dad, dad!” while running towards him, and when he turned around I saw he was not my father. Do you know what I did? I passed him and kept running yelling “dad, dad!” like a freaking lunatic. I came back to find my mother laughing out loud at me, which was understandable considering the circumstances. It was all very pathetic.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Iced coffee, with milk.

14. What’s your favourite movie? 
Two answers here. One, The Lord of The Rings movies. I never get tired of watching them and I always get emotional, not matter what. The same problem I have with my second choice: The Lion King. Is my favourite Disney movie and I freaking adore and love this movie so don’t judge bye.

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist prep etc.?
I can tell an American created this tag… well, I’m from Spain and high school is not really that big of a deal. We don’t have any kind of hierarchy…. Jeez, we don’t even have dances and stuff like that. But if I have to pick one up, well, bookworm. Plain and simple.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
Again, this one is hard. Two of the many places I want to visit have to be Australia and New Zealand. Can someone take me? pretty please?

17. PC or Mac? 
I do use PC but in the future I’ll love to try Mac. Because, why not?

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend/girlfriend? 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, do I count? If not, well this is a very disappointing answer LOL

19. Favourite celeb? 
Emma Watson. Not only she is making a spot for herself in the entertainment industry but she is a very charming, sophisticated and intelligent human being. And well, c’mon, she is HERMIONE GRANGER!

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with? 
Everyone? My main reason to create a blog was the possibility of expressing my love for reading to the world so finding new book blogger is amazing because it means I can talk about my obsession with others. Let’s all be friends! YAY FOR US!

And that's the end of the tag! Hope you like it and I'm gonna tag some of you:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Classics: Brontë Series

Maybe you don’t know this about me but I collect different edition of Jane Eyre and when I learnt that Vintage was releasing the new Brontë series I just couldn’t say no. 

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident changes everything—and everyone. "

Reading Diary | February Books | 2018

Feb, 1st - 15:15. Finished the second book in the first volume of the Riyria Revelations and I was pleasantly surprised. I still think the world building is the weakest thing about the story because it's not greatly developed but the story is well-written and entertaining. I'm planning on continuing reading the series because now I'm intrigued enough to want to know how everything will unfold. Feb, 7th - 10:33.  I'm finally prepared to go and see the movie Call Me By Your Name because I just finished reading the novel. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It is a celebration of love and an exploration of sex and identity. It's quite explicit though so if you feel uncomfortable with that keep it in mind if you're planning on reading it. My full review of the book is HERE (I also talk a little bit about the movie).