I wasn’t planning on uploading this today but the post I was working on didn’t exactly turn out as I wanted it so instead I am here, with another award nomination. I have to say a massive thank you to the amazing Giselle @ The Perks of Being a Reader and Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Stories for nominating me.
First things first, here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now that that is settled it’s time to tell you 7 facts about myself. I already know I’ll have a hard time thinking about this so I’ll see you after I write down the facts unless I end up frying my brain, which is a possibility. Here we go:
2. I’m now studying English Studies which involves Culture and Literature of English speaking countries. I decided to start a new major because 1) I love English (I’m what people call an Anglophile) and 2) I love reading and literature. And I also know that I want to dedicate my life to books so my goal is to work in the publishing world which is gonna be hard but hey!, at least I know now this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.
3. I’m not exactly a bookaholic. I’m a book hoarder, a collector. I buy way too many books (I’m trying not to) but I regret nothing because my brain needs feeding and only words and books can do that.
4. I’m quite the crier. I cry with almost everything, especially books but even some ads on TV make my eyes watery…. Oh, they could be both sad and/or happy tears.
5. I’m too disorganised. Seriously, I’m a walking mess.
6. I’m a huge Disney fan, I'm really am. I know all the songs BUT unfortunately in recent years when I listen to some of the songs or watch some of the films there are stuff that I don’t really like about them. Have you listened to Ursula’s song? The lyrics are very sexist and hearing to that one in particular is unbearable… And is a shame because The Little Mermaid was one of my favs… And is not the only one
7. I’m a Leo. This is a lame fact but I couldn’t think of anything else and also I wanna know if any of you is a Leo as well.
And finally my nominations (it’s hard to nominate 15 people who haven’t been nominated already so I’m sorry if I nominate someone who has already been):
1. Jess @ My Reading Dress
2. Jules @ The Book of Jules
3. Lauren @ A Blonde Librarian
4. Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe
5. Benni @ Benni's Bookbiters
6. Connie Lu @ The YA Book Thief
7. Anna @ Book, Quotes & Dimples