August is over. And I read a ton of books. I am quite surprised myself... and on top of that, there was only one 'so-so' book and the rest were all amazing reads *throws confetti around* 💃💃
- Love After Love by Ingrid Persaud (8.5/10).
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert (9/10).
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi (10/10).
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-García (7.5/10).
- Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell (9.5/10).
- Pew by Catherine Lacey (6.5/10).
- Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb (7.5/10).
- The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter (8/10).
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon (9/10). I read this one twice and I highly recommend it. Once you know how everything connects you can fully focus on the themes explored.
- Almendra by Won-pyung Sohn (8.5/10) [translated into Spanish by Sunme Yoon].
How was your month?