And I'm off! I arrived yesterday at my grandparents' place in the northwest of Spain and I plan to do absolutely nothing for the next two weeks. I tell a lie though, I should study a bit - but only a bit 🙊. And I probably brought way to more books that I will probably finish but I like having options so... here is the list:
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi. I have 130 pages left of this one. I started it in June but I am not rushing it. It takes me 30 minutes to read 10 pages because I spend most of that time highlighting and annotating. It's an incredible read.
- Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell. Another one I have started. Only 70 pages in. The writing is stunning!
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-García. Started it last night and so far, so good. It's giving me Rebecca vibes.
- The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter.
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson.
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown.
- Pew by Catherine Lacey.
- The Deep by Solomon Rivers.
- almendra by Won-Pyung Sohn.
I will try and keep updating the blog as I read the books on the list. Hope you are having a good day!