These are all the books my family (first picture) and friends (second picture) got me. I am so excited for all of them and I hope to read them all before the year ends - if I actually do so, might be the first time in years. So this post is the proof to hold myself accountable. Will it happen? We'll see in 2021!
The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild { Goodreads } Published by Bloomsbury in 2016 Paperback edition; 479 pages { BookDepository } The Improbability of Love follows a bunch of different characters all involved in different ways with the art-world scene in London when a very famous painting –which gives name to the novel – is found by Annie, the main protagonist we could say, in a thrift shop. Don’t be fooled by the cover which screams chick-lit through and through; the novel deals with so much more.
Comments
Post a Comment