TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This Tuesday the topic is character-driven novels, and I was a little reluctant to do this week theme because normally most novels are a mix between character-driven and plot-driven and I truly had a hard time choosing the books and in the end I went for those where characters are more important than plot/action.
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
And this is my list!
Do you prefer character-driven novels or plot-driven?