Skip to main content

The TBR Tag


Hello all! Today I bring you another tag! I was tagged by the lovely Kelly at BibliophileBliss to do the TBR tag. So as the name says, the next 10 questions will be about my To-Be-Read books, which is ridiculously humongous. Let’s do this! 


1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile? 

Most people say they use Goodreads for this but I might be the exception. Instead I have a TRB jar (well, two, but I’ll explain that later). Every time I get a book I write it down and put it into the jar. I only use Goodreads to mark those books that haven't been published yet.

2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?  

PRINT BOOKS. I can’t stand ebooks even though I know they are quite handy, but I’m a print books type of girl. Sorry

3.  How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next? 

Here is where I explain the two TRB jars. In one I have the titles I want to read ASAP and in the other the ones I want to read but they can wait. I don’t know if this makes any sense at all but it works for me. So each month I pick two or three titles from the jar I want to read ASAP and only one from the other TBR jar.




4.  A book that's been in your TBR the longest. 

Eh…….. no idea LOL Probably The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. That book has been in my TBR for like centuries. I’m not even kidding. I bought it in the Annual Book Fair in Madrid when I was 16 maybe? And I’m 23 right now… do the math   :/







5.  A book you recently added to your TBR.  

Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea. I saw this book in one of The Book Hoarder’s videos. It’s a middle grade book, which I’ve been into lately.









6.  A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover. 

Only one? Hahahaha I will say Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis






7.  A book in your TBR that you never plan on reading. 

Most likely The Mists of Avalon because is been so so long since I’ve bought it and I don’t know… maybe someday I would pick it up but right now I don’t feel like it



8.  An unpublished book in your TBR that you're excited for. 

Talon by Julie Kawaga. I will only say this: DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





9.  A book in your TBR that everyone recommends to you. 

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Everyone raves about Patrick Ness books but I’ve never read any of his work even though I own almost all of his books.








10.  Number of books in my TBR 

Please, don’t judge me….. There are 206 (physical) books in my TRB pile…. Well, now that I got that off my chest I feel relieved =)


And with that concludes this tag! Thanks again Kelly for nominating me and I'm tagging some people as well:

Sarah @ YA Bookaholic

But of course if you want to do this, you are most than welcome to and don't forget to link your answers down below for my nosy person to read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review // The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild

The Improbability of Love  by Hannah Rothschild { Goodreads } Published by Bloomsbury in 2016 Paperback edition; 479 pages { BookDepository } The Improbability of Love follows a bunch of different characters all involved in different ways with the art-world scene in London when a very famous painting –which gives name to the novel – is found by Annie, the main protagonist we could say, in a thrift shop. Don’t be fooled by the cover which screams chick-lit through and through; the novel deals with so much more.

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident...

How I Rate Books

For quite a while now I’ve seen loads of people talking about how they rate the books they read. And so I thought about doing my own post because it is true the way I rate books has changed and so I wanted to discuss it with you guys. The main thing that inspired me to do this post is Helene’s Jeppesen video about it.