TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and today I’m gonna tell you some authors I’ve only read one book from but I need to read more. If you wanna know, keep reading!
- Rainbow Rowell. I’ve only read Fangirl, which I loved to the moon and back. I do want to read Eleanor and Park and if it’s as good as everyone else is saying it is I will then read Attachments and Landline.
- Holly Black. I read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown back in April and really enjoyed it. I know she just published The Iron Trial (co-written with Cassandra Clare) and she has a book coming out next year.
- Ken Follett. The Pillars of The Earth is one of the best historical fiction books I’ve ever read. I never got around to reading World Without End but I will change that in the future. Also, I want to read his new trilogy: The Century Trilogy
- Morgan Matson. This summer I decided to pick up Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour and I’m still smiling every time I think about it. Next on my list are Since You’ve Been Gone and Second Chance Summer.
- Markus Zusak. The Book Thief is the only book I’ve read by him. And it was brilliant indeed. Maybe I should give I Am The Messenger a go.
- Rachel Hawkins. I want to read the Hex Hall trilogy so badly! Only thing I’ve read by her is Rebel Belle, and I did enjoy it.
- Victoria Scott. Again I’ve only read Fire & Flood and I’m dying waiting for the second book, Salt & Stone.
- Stephen King. The only thing I have been able to finish by him is Carrie and it wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be, so a total win there. I do plan on reading Under The Dome, but I don’t know when.
- Deborah Harkness. In the summer of 2013 I picked up A Discovery of Witches and I did like it a lot. Now that the entire trilogy has been published I have no excuse. I need to read them.
- Gillian Flynn. Back in June, 2013 I found Gone Girl being alone at my local bookstore and I thought to myself, why not? I bought it and devoured it. But I’ve haven’t read any other book by her. Maybe is time to change that.
And that's the end of this week Top Ten Tuesday. Let me know if you've read any books from any of these authors and also link me yours Top Ten Tuesday!
Go follow me on Goodreads!