Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday # 12 (Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get)


TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week is all about those sequels we can't wait the get (but I'm positive you knew that already with the title, duh? LOL). Anyways, today's post is gonna be short and not very much explanatory about why I chose these ten mainly because I'm doing this in a rush but for a few I will fangirl all over. I wasn't planning on doing TTT this week because Uni is getting quite extreme but then again, this is the only post I do no matter what so yeah, here it is!




The Winds of Winter & A Dream of Spring by G.R.R. Martin. Books 6 and 7 of the Song of Ice and Fire series. I just can’t wait any longer! And I know I’ll have to wait years and years to get them. Also, Martin has hinted the possibility of an eighth book…. I’m not okay with this. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna die before he can conclude the series. LE SIGH





Saga Vol.2 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples. Volume 1 was the first graphic novel I’ve ever read and even though it was weird it was amazing!







Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead. I still have to read The Fiery Heart but that is gonna happen this December, so I can wait to get my hands on Silver Shadows to be ready for The Ruby Circle!





Untitled (The Archived #3) by Victoria Schwab. This doesn’t even have a title yet but I just don’t really care. I NEED THIS LIKE I NEED AIR TO BREAT HE!





Hollow City by Ramson Riggs. I just need to know what will happen next.









Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott. Same as above.  





Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Okay, this isn’t technically a sequel but I’ve read Daimon, which is the prequel novella so we are gonna pretend Half-Blood is a sequel, okay? Good!








Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. There is no need to explain this one, now isn’t there?






Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian. I read the first one, and really liked it. I wanna know where the story will go.









And that's it for another week! Have you read any of these? Would you like to? Also, link your TTTs! I love to read them =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review // The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild

The Improbability of Love  by Hannah Rothschild { Goodreads } Published by Bloomsbury in 2016 Paperback edition; 479 pages { BookDepository } The Improbability of Love follows a bunch of different characters all involved in different ways with the art-world scene in London when a very famous painting –which gives name to the novel – is found by Annie, the main protagonist we could say, in a thrift shop. Don’t be fooled by the cover which screams chick-lit through and through; the novel deals with so much more.

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident...

How I Rate Books

For quite a while now I’ve seen loads of people talking about how they rate the books they read. And so I thought about doing my own post because it is true the way I rate books has changed and so I wanted to discuss it with you guys. The main thing that inspired me to do this post is Helene’s Jeppesen video about it.