Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday # 13 (Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR)


TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Okay, so the topic for this week has been a difficult one for me mainly because I had a hard time choosing only 10 books. I assume we are talking here the entire Winter time (from Dec 21st to March 20th, right?) and so I hope I would read more than 10 books but you never know because January is my exam month and reading will not be a priority, more like a reward.

So, intead of just making a list I decided to insert a picture of the books ^^



- All the Lights We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- Half Blood by J. L. Armentrout
- El Marciano (The Martian) by Andy Weir
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
- Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

There are many more books that could have made it to this list but hey, one has to decide right?


What books on you winter TBR are you most excited about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review // The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild

The Improbability of Love  by Hannah Rothschild { Goodreads } Published by Bloomsbury in 2016 Paperback edition; 479 pages { BookDepository } The Improbability of Love follows a bunch of different characters all involved in different ways with the art-world scene in London when a very famous painting –which gives name to the novel – is found by Annie, the main protagonist we could say, in a thrift shop. Don’t be fooled by the cover which screams chick-lit through and through; the novel deals with so much more.

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident...

How I Rate Books

For quite a while now I’ve seen loads of people talking about how they rate the books they read. And so I thought about doing my own post because it is true the way I rate books has changed and so I wanted to discuss it with you guys. The main thing that inspired me to do this post is Helene’s Jeppesen video about it.